PACE is THE go-to practical, pragmatic and simple online sustainability course with guided exercises, for any decision maker or CSR manager whose company has internal sustainability or CSR goals. Those who want to achieve these goals and don’t know where to start.
The goal of the PACE course is to support professionals to start making a change today, by walking you through every step along the way. We’re taking an action step forward together.
- easy to understand,
- offering a step-by-step roadmap,
- bringing great content and solutions that are accessible and intelligible to your team.
The 12 modules of this course will support you during this gradual transition.
- The first 6 modules are focused towards creating the strategy and the systems, and implementing small changes to reduce waste at the source,
- In the last 6 modules we move to more advanced and challenging issues such as turning waste into value and make products and services as sustainable as possible.
Our suggestion is to follow the order of the modules to flow with the pace you wish.
The time spent on learning from the module is around 1 hour. The implementation time using the tools from the module will vary from company to company, the person in charge, and the collaboration between departments and colleagues.
"Use challenges as opportunities to dive deeper into the TRUE meaning of sustainability: the ability to sustain People - Profits - Planet.
P.A.C.E. is a great starting point for that.
On the long run, it will make your business stronger, your people more resilient and your profits grow."
Basic Principles & Getting Started
- Understanding the basics of the circular economy and sustainability
- Groundwork to navigate the other modules
- Introduction to a new vocabulary
Going Plastic Free
- Understanding the nature of plastic
- How to Analyze – Plan – Measure to go Plastic Free
- Action steps for Going Plastic Free
- How to analyze purchases for Going Zero Waste
- Create an EP or EP3
- Sustainable Ideas & Alternatives
- Measure & Communicate